Monday

Need Want

I've haven't done much shopping recently on account of my pending journey to the otherside of the world and the desperate need for extra funds - that doesnt mean I haven't done a whole load of window shopping. The constant search for the perfect Maxi dress in the right length carries forth daily, and here are a few inspirations I've gathered illustrating that long and lean look I'm into.







I'm in love with Richard Nicoll and Josh Goot's big doses of colour which is perhaps a little hypocritical of me since I'd certainly love any of these items of clothing to come in black - also Jasmine Di Milo's long and soft tailoring is perfection.
All brilliant, sophisticated and elegantly comfortable - heap on the flowing fabrics!!

16 comments:

Emma B. said...

I really liked Jasmine di Milo Spring 2009!

Lisa said...

zanita!

that gosh goot # 1 is incredible.

the swirly pattern. the perfect. simple tank cut.
i am in love.

really feeling maxis for the spring + summer.
so breezy + sweet.
agreed - hard to find the perfect length.

AH. how is the packing going?
can't wait to see you in the cold ;)


THANK YOU so much for your sweet words + mail.

email asap!

sending all my love beautiful.

x

Bambola said...

That second Jasmine Di Milo dress is absolutely gorgeous! I am loving the maxi dress trend :)

Huong said...

love the 4th, 7th, and daul kim:0)

On Track said...

The dreamy colours in these dresses are just beautiful :)

STARR said...

oo I think I want something like the Josh Goot too :)

Fashion Tidbits said...

girl! you NEED to get a Jasmine di Milo piece!!!! you'd look amazing in it!!!!!

yiqin; said...

Wow, the pink pants! totally gorgeous!!1

LoveMore said...

im loving Josh Goot!
great selection you have whisked up here! :) xxx LM
ps every maxi dress i have tried on has been too short and i have given up!!!!! tear.

MJ. said...

I love Jasmine di Milo ss09! So simple yet gorgeous!

Maria C said...

Jasmine di Milo S/S 09 will look kick arse on you! It's such a beautiful dress.

Fashion Tidbits said...

you're tagged!! check out my blog for details

AnnaLongstockings said...

oh wow!

i likee

V said...

love goot!

www.balmainbazaar.blogspot.com

KATLIN said...

Love the color blocking and mixes of color!

葛瑞塔.greta said...

wow, the new version of freja beha?!
*#@^%$~...

Click Here