Wednesday

Marble Arch





Finally managed some pictures outfit pictures, pretty simple outfit but a classic style all the same. Neutral top, leather jacket, jeans and black heels - I froze my butt off taking off my big brown coat but these pictures are pretty fun in the tourist location. My new friend and fellow Aussie Catelle took them for me after our go-see near Marble Arch, I've included a little pic of her and also the beautiful Nicole from New Zealand. Have been outrageously busy with running around but I've already made some new friends so I'm feeling very positive about being here now. I'm pretty excited at the moment because tomorrow I'm shooting an editorial with photographer Paul Farrell and I'm liking his work so it will be great to see the results.

ALSO Big Hello to Josh Van Gelder for whom I cast with today and was recognised through him stumbling across my blog. Its always amazing the reach these blogs get to... Josh if you are reading this - I loved our little chat and thankyou for your words of encouragement! Hope to run into you again soon.

Jacket, gift from Susie and Rach
shirt, H&M
jeans, Wrangler
heels, Mollini
chain, Vintage

36 comments:

cleo said...

i adore your jacket:)you look so lovely:)
xoxox

em said...

I LOVE your clothes, and your jacket!

ANDY said...

You must have been freezing!!!
I love your blog btw!
xoxo

bi-style said...

I love your outfit. Great Jacket.

Nina said...

you look fabubulous

Mariëlle said...

Looking gorgeous as always. Love the shoes!

Fashion Tidbits said...

you look gorgeous as always, Zanita :)

Jennifer said...

Great outfit! You have amazing style!

Josh van Gelder said...

Hey Z - Nice to meet you too! Aftaer all our chat about 90's supermodels, I've decided that you're a dead ringer for a young Elaine Irwin...

Check out these for inspiration:

http://www.elainemellencamp.com/pages/calvinklein.html

http://www.elainemellencamp.com/pages/covers.html

I hope your first Vogue cover is as nice as that one...

Milk It Honey said...

you kinda look like blake lively in the 3rd pic. i love that shirt on you and wranglers never looked so good!

Emma said...

amazing jacket!

Fleurr De Lux said...

What a gorgeous top! I love how simple and elegant you look. I normally hate jeans but not on you!!

Great blog!!

xo L

Emma B. said...

I'm loving that outfit!

Pixienish said...

Such adorable people! I love your outfit; such understated elegance.

Lisa said...

Z!

that jacket looks like rick owens.
the cut is insane.


oo i have that h&m toppers.

perfect + classic.

my toes would feeeeeeze off!

allmylove.

x

frances said...

You look beautiful here.
How long are you staying in london? x

Anna-Maria said...

really like your shirt,matches your hair color perfectly.

UberOriginal said...

I love this outfit. It looks really cold so I don't envy that, I do however envy the fact that your overseas!! Good luck darl xx

Anonymous said...

I need to know who designed your jacket!!! I have been searching for one like that for ages! Please please!

Don't Be A Hero said...

totally bitchin, of course, and I freaking love that jacket, what brand/designer/thingy is it?

kelsea said...

your blog is fantastic. i love it!! so glad i found your site.

Alicia - Sea Of Ghosts said...

you don't look cold at all! that jacket is amazing.
love love your style.
x

Flashes of Style said...

You are GORGEOUS! And so is your outfit ^_^

I have a new blog and I'd love if you could check it out

Model Whispers said...

You are very beautiful. And love your outfit.

Stompface said...

Ahh you are such a beauty. I really love this simple outfit.

the jacket and top are particularly lovely.

x

MJ. said...

U look amazing! as always! It wasn't that cold last wednesday there!! U scared me!!lol! But yeah, I could barely feel my toes last tuesday...at least it didn't rain!! :)
Have fun with ur next editorial!!

XX

diana said...

gorgeous!

TheMinx said...

This whole outfit is spectacular, you have great style! I like your blog :)

Mia said...

so so so pretty pictures! I LOVE THEM!

xs said...

the leather jacket is so fab.

Stine M.H said...

Woaw! The first outfit is so so nice :) i really adore your style!!

whereareyou said...

you're gorgeous!
love your shoes and your jacket!! x

miky said...

you are soooo beautifool

Luckii Look said...

wow! nice and simple :)

luisa marielli said...

your posts make me so incredibly giddy for fashion! thank you for the smiles!

Uniquely Me said...

love the outfit, especially the shoes!! love your blog!

accidentalstyle.blogspot.com

Click Here