Tuesday

Sunset Delight







My boyfriend took these shots just as we were leaving for dinner last night at about 7.30pm. So much easier to get photos done when you dont have to keep running back for the timer! And the sunset light has produced a nice result. My boyfriend and I went on a double date with two of our closest friends at Ego in Potts Point and the food and wine was incredible. We really feasted, even ordering entrees - which i never do. I had salmon sashimi with fennel and orange salad and sesame crusted tuna with sauteed vegetable AND we were given a complimentary tempura zuchinni flower stuffed with buffolo mozzarella and basil oil. I'm salivating just thinking about it! The best part of the night was the view of the city as the sun was setting, we sat right in the window - glorious!


(photo, ego)

So back to my outfit - a fairly obvious combination of black blazer, black skirt and sheer blouse but i've worn the lace cardigan for a bit of a twist. I feel very elegant in this outfit! I bought the skirt last week and this is the first time I've had chance to wear it. If only I had some Givenchy wedge leather sandals....


(photo, net-a-porter)

blazer, tailored for me in Chiang Mai
blouse, Carla Zampatti
lace cardigan, vintage
skirt, American Apparel
heels, Melissa

16 comments:

cleo said...

you are an eye candy:)
cute pics dear
xoxo

UberOriginal said...

I love the 3rd photograph best... yum your dinner sounds devine! xx

Shen-Shen said...

Ahhh, I think I just bought that skirt! I love love love it, you look amazing!

Maria C said...

I really like the lace cardi and blouse combo. I actaully thought it was a one piece blouse.
You're very savvy Zanita :)

Oh man, when you were describing your dinner my tummy started to grumble!

Midnight traveller said...

I just love this outfit. There is such a fantastic soft romaticism combined with the structured blazer. You are just awesome.
http://midnightravel.blogspot.com/

On Track said...

I love your outfit, the mix of the cream top with the black skirt is very chic :)

bi-style said...

you look gorgeous! I love your blouse and the cardigan, fantastic.

Lisa said...

what a stunning night!
dinner dates are so fun.

LOVE the nude with the black.
that blouse is pure perfection zanita!!!

i am really into nude at the moment.
so natural but sexy!

shoe dream.
i have way too many...

x.

Fashion Tidbits said...

amazing! i love your outfit, you always look awesome

LoveMore said...

very nice styling!sounds like an all round great night too!

letslivefast said...

i love that blouse- you look amazing :)

xoxo,
MJ

♥ fashion chalet said...

beautiful-
i love the tuxedo blazer!!
:)

xx

PUG and PIPS said...

Beautiful photos!
love how you tucked in the blouse and cardi.

Shini said...

pristine yet something grungy about it, love!

shimu's holiday said...

oh, i lovee your skirt

stilettoedpraline said...

I love everything in this outfit...and the twist on the tale is the lace and the structured blazer and I so lurve those shoes! =)

Click Here