Matchy Matchy

Pretty uninspired today on the outfit front, gone with a matching blazer and tights look. Im headed to a nursing home for a christmas party with my boyfriends Grandmother so best to be a little conservative. Pulled out a bit of my silver jewellery, I always forget to wear it because I have to take it off every time I do a job and I don't want to lose any of it. Super frizzy hair thanks to miserable drizzle... my boyfriend and I couldn't take a nice picture... perhaps I should just stick to my rooftop when I don't have the time to hunt for a nice location.
Just a heads up to anyone reading living in Sydney, Saturday I'll be holding a stall with lots of vintage and new clothes for sale at the Glebe markets - so if you get a chance come down, I'd love to meet a few fellow bloggers! The markets start early and are located on Glebe Point Rd, you can catch a 431 or 433 bus from the city or if you are feeling up for it its about 20 minutes walk from Central.

jersey blazer, Josh Goot for Target
pink shirt dress, American Apparel
cotton tights, Avocado
heels, Melissa
pendant, Stolen Girlfriends Club


Lisa said...


couldn't take a nice photo ?
WHAT you are mad.
i DON'T think you EVER take a bad one.
if this is bad...mine must be hideous !

i adore navy.
and coupled with the jewels + baby pink.
conservative but chic.
perfect for a nursing home partay !!!


Caroline said...

you're gorgeous, girl!

Maria C said...

I really like this outfit Zanita. I agree with Lisa your crazy for thinking that you couldnt take a nice shot.
Cool your going to have a stall at Glebe... I'll try and come down to check it out :)

Pixienish said...

I like this outfit, its like a breathe of comfy fresh air :)

Fashion Tidbits said...

bugger. i so wish i could be Sydney right now

cleo said...

i looove your navy blazer:)you always have the best ones:)
beautyful pic babe:)

frncs said...

these photos are ace, zanita, are you quite mad?
I love your blog, I do hope you'll read mine some time. x

shimu's holiday said...

this outfit look comfy :) and great too.
i love this kind of dressing

Pan's Holiday

Mariëlle said...

You see, the thing is.. I'd really, really LOVE to be living in Sydney as I kind of did a year ago (I lived near Sydney so I wasnt really living there, but I did go there a lot) and I'd really love to meet you.. but I'm on the other bloody side of the world, so what am I gonna do :(

Love the outfit nonetheless! You always look fab!

Emma said...

Cute family appropriate outfit!
Ps love your blog!
Pps this is going to sound mega stalker (lol) but are you the country road model???

Anonymous said...

oooh that blazer! love.
when did you get it/what target?
it would be muchly appreciated if you could let me know :)
my email address is
ps. you look lovely.

Click Here