Wednesday

Happy Girl

I'm totally elated this morning to have discovered a comment from frncs at Happy Because letting me know I had a little feature as a candidate for style.com's look of the day! I's so flattered! I really spend way too much time on that site exploring the archives of shows past over and over. It's really a wonderful surprise - Thankyou to whoever is concerned at Style.com for selecting my little facehunter shot.

While I'm mentioning honorable mentions I should thank everyone who supported me in being voted a style icon on Chictopia, I'm now awaiting another parcel in the mail I can't wait to receive.
ALSO, something crazy - liz at Jewels and Gold actually attended the show I walked at last night and recognised me from my blog - In all my few years of modelling no one has EVER recognised me from anything I've done and after just over one month of blogging someone recognises me from my internet escapades!!! Perhaps being a blogger is the role I was really born to play (scoff!).
I'm a little overwhelmed.

(picture credit, style.com and thefacehunter)

11 comments:

Don't Be A Hero said...

absolutely bitchin

congrats!

stylemagnet said...

I knew it! Girrrrl you're gonna blow up! And I don't mean that in a bombs and explosions kinda way but an awesome, more style.com-esque exposure kinda way.

ashleigh said...

ohhh congrats on the feature and the recognition :) and i linked you my dear! thanks :)

Angela said...

YOU deserve it girl!

Igor+andré said...

woot woot!
congrats my friend that's incredible!

helen said...

wow, style.com! CONGRATS! im very jealous :)

AlicePleasance said...

You must win! You totally deserve it!

Mariëlle said...

Thats so exciting! I will immediately cast my vote ;)

Lisa said...

Z!

look at you!
SOOO happy for you.
ah. you deserve all of this.

style.com = what would i do without it?

it was SO amazing to see you there.

yay for more parcels!


x.

Fashion Tidbits said...

it was a gorgeous outfit, and you're a gorgeous gal!

shimu's holiday said...

you know what, i really really love that pic and i did vote for you in style.com and then i found the picture in chicktopia and facehunter. That's why i found you here!!

Click Here