Sunday

Crop Up



This outfit is actually what I wore yesterday but I ran out of time so I'm posting it today. My friend Susie lent me this vintage cotton crop top and I decided to wear on account of the Saturday heat - 35 degrees celcius (95F). Its very much like a bikini top and I kind of ummed and ahhed before deciding to wear it, even I get a little self conscious about exposing this much flesh especially after eating a big saturday lunch... Anyway this look is inspired by the early nineties and I think the result is very fresh. Its really starting to heat up down here and that means Christmas is on the way! My mum sent me over a chocolate advent calendar so I can count how many sleeps but Im going to eat all the chocolates in about 10 days because my boyfriend, my boyfriend's mum and myself are going roadtripping across the nullabor plain (aka the desert) to get to my home town and family for Christmas. I can't wait! Unfortunately this means my blog will be an arrangement of automated posts for a couple weeks but there will be plenty of nice pictures coming anyway and I can log in a few times along the way.

crop top, vintage
cardigan, witchery
sandals, sportsgirl
cutoff shorts, Levis

11 comments:

PUG and PIPS said...

The Nullabor! that's amazing. I miss the warm dry Australian heat. It's going to be weird having a white Christmas.

The crop top looks gorgeous on you
x
x
x
Laura

Stompface said...

Holy moly!

You look absolutely hot town!

I am loving that vintage crop top. Amazing.

It's like ridiculous how beautiful you are.

Weeeee Christmas soon.

x

PUG and PIPS said...

thanks for the comment! You are one of my faves too :)

I know what you mean, I'm not really a summer person either (esepcially when it comes to Fashion).... but after weeks or torrential down-poor and the sun fading at 4pm in the afternoon- it has made me appreciate the Australian climate so much more!!

xx

Fashion Tidbits said...

i love that top!

letslivefast said...

ahhh it looks so sunny over there! im so jealous (: and you look amazing in that crop top!

stylemagnet said...

95 degrees!? Geez, it snowed here today. You look fantastic. I wish I had the guts to wear something like that.

Also, were you the one who thanked me for recommending of Montreal? If so, you're welcome! And if you like of Montreal, you'll probably like Tilly & the Wall and MGMT, too :)

withasianstereotypes said...

You have amazing legs baby O.O I adore how interesting and lovely this blog is on first impressions alone <3

cleo said...

oh i miss summer so much...im sick right now and i have to wear tons of things to stay warm:(how i wish to lay on sands with only a bikini:)
you look fab:)

Lisa said...

yes yes yes super fan of the crop!

and i mean you can pull it off like NO OTHER!

i feel you with the heat.
we +43 today (!!!)
insane.
i think i melted a little.

x.


ps- did my mail ever come through? my account doesn't show it did? argh!

♥ fashion chalet said...

you are a model. wow!<3

xx

WHAT. said...

gorgeous.

Click Here