Thursday

Christmas Day





So Merry Christmas everyone! One of my favourite days of the year most certainly. My christmas involved huge quantities of food and family (my Mum has 10 siblings) and loads of love and laughter. This year is a first for me as I have my boy with me and his Mum meeting my whole outrageous family. I come from a farming background and my Mum's eight brothers and all their sons (there are many more men in my family than women) are very stereotypical Aussie guys with great accents and loads of colloquialisms. We have a ripper of a Chrissy with a barbie (BBQ) and a bit of spud and plenty of tinnies (Beers)!! AHAH!
I hope Santa bought you all exactly what you wanted and my friends in the Northern Hemisphere stay nice and cosy and my Southern friends - lets hope its not too sweltering!
Seasons greetings!!!!

My outfit - I went to the beach to take this photo before I left Sydney and never managed to post it. I love girly dressing!

tiered floral dress, vintage
shoes, topshop
cardigan, witchery
necklace, borrowed from Susie

23 comments:

cleo said...

i love your dress...its adorable:)and looks too cure with that necklace:)
merry christmas dear:)
best wishes....
xoxox

AlicePleasance said...

Tons of wishes!!!

Mariëlle said...

Omg, Zanita.. I was so excited today! I was at a bookshop trying to find Vogue Collections when all of a sudden I found you staring at me! On the cover of Healthy Living, haha. It's such a cool cover and seeing it even made me excited.. I mean, just the thought of being over the cover of a magazine on the other side of the world. Wow!

Anyway, I hope you will have a wonderful christmas and I hope I will see you on many more magazine covers in 2009 ;) xoxo

saray said...

love the dress

Lisa said...

Z!!!!!!!!

had to send you a quick message to say MERRY CHRISTMAS~~~~~~~~~~

our families are the same- my dad has 12 siblings and grew up on a farm!!! they are all farmer joes :)

hope you had a STUNNING HOLIDAY!

LOVES.

xx.

Nicole Then said...

love those shoes!

lacouturiernyc said...

you look beautiful! this is worthy of becoming an editorial or something of that sort!

merry christmas!

xoxo,
La C.

Don't Be A Hero said...

yay, it's almost christmas here, Happy Holidays!

Petra said...

Happy Christmas, Zanita! Sounds like you are having a beautiful day!

It truly is such a happy day, full of love and family. What could be better?

Girlie dressing is such fun. I find myself dressing in more feminine outifts by the day... You are inspirational!

Thank you for your energy you put into your blog. You are amazing, and truly beautiful. xxx

CHRISELLE said...

merry christmas darlin! u look wonderful!

kitten said...

merry christmas zanita!

Marie said...

I love how you dress, it's almost never fail (altough I'd might skip that necklace). Anyway, nice blog and merry christmas!

Shini said...

Happy Christmas! girls look best dressed girly ;) love that necklace with the dress!

ANNIE+CARLOTTA said...

i think i might have fallen for that cardigan
it looks amazing and the material looks comfortable
ticks both boxes of criteria. hope your christmas was great! Annie x

Fashion Tidbits said...

i love florals!!!!! Goodness, how I'm missing hearing a good ol' Aussie accent! :P merry xmas, Zanita!

Maya said...

you are gorgeousi

letslivefast said...

gorgeousss
im not big on pearls, but you wear it so well! (:

葛瑞塔.greta said...

so beautiful!

merry chrismas & happy new year!

Maria C said...

i hope you had a great christmas in WA.

Love your shoes :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Alexandra said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!! and your style and your pictures! blog heaven!

Cookie said...

cute:)

Marcepanowa said...

Lovely, absolutely lovely!!

Click Here