Thursday

Busy Girl


Bit of a late post this evening as I've had a fairly busy day working, journeying all the way to Manly on the ol' ferry for a casting and then out to dinner - so I haven't taken any pics for my blog. I did need to make this little quick post however not only so you could enjoy the most tremendous Linda and Christy in technicolor but to highlight another interview I've done for Vainzine, which is another great source for all things hot - particularly if you're interested in sourcing great new music and fresh artists. Click here to read it!
Also needing to amend an announcement I made a few posts back about going to New Zealand next week, turns out that isn't the case - bit of miscommunication in the works - I'm working for a client from New Zealand! I'm probably headed up the coast anyway but I try to never count on these kinds of things, being a model means plans can change in a heartbeat, always gotta be ready for anything!
P.S. Does anyone know where I can get boots similar to those in picture? I love them! Also the orange tights... I could pull those off...couldn't I?
x

10 comments:

letslivefast said...

what a great picture-i love christy and linda!

and i'm sure you can pull off those orange tights :)

Nicole said...

The boots in your photo look like they may be patent, but they immediately reminded me of these:
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302028394&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442175443&bmUID=1228441148179

I think they're in men's sizing, though. Not good quality, I'm sure, but the look is similar.

Maria C said...

Hey Zanita, yes tell me how you go with it. if it is any good i'll get it :)

You will definately pull off those tights, you have the legs for it girl!

The shoes, try Raben Footwear. The one in the city off Liverpool and George St. I was there on the weekend and i did see those type of shoes because i was going to buy them but they didnt have my size. The one i was after was a tan colour, but i'm sure they have black..

Caroline said...

i think doc martins has something like them :)

skelerope said...

Hi Zanita! I found these a few days ago and they're similar. x

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Leather-Patent-Lace-Front-Flat-Boots/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=423520&cid=4172&clr=Black&sh=0

OR

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Leather-Brogued-Chelsea-Boots/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=423513&cid=4104&clr=Black&sh=0

ELLE said...

Ha, I love the velvet leggins! Need some!

Fashion Tidbits said...

woah!!!! are they VELVET???!!! sweet

meghan said...

i love everything in this picture. the sweaters, the sequin tights, and especially the boots! I wish i knew were to find some like that as well...

I heart milk said...

Damn it, I would die for their boots!!!

frncs said...

Ahh, Zanita the tights are brilliant, as is that guy on YouTube, I literally laughed out loud watching his face and hands when he dances. Thank you for the comments x

Click Here