Friday

Blousy Dancer




I have a casting this afternoon so I've decided to wear this blouse bodysuit (you'd understand if i took off the shorts, which im not going to do) that I bought from the Manly markets last weekend and my short shorts by Kate Hurst for Sportsgirl. I've noticed as a result of reviewing my blog posts that I'm really into feminine dressing, which is quite new for me because I've been into man-style for quite awhile. My style always evolves, I just take inspiration from anywhere so I could never predict what I'm going to be wearing by next season. I go with whatever makes me feel confident.
Probably headed to the Ksubi sale this afternoon too, hope I haven't missed out on all the good stuff already. I really want one of those silk technicolour tops - we shall see!

peach bodysuit, Sidney Ross
shorts, Kate Hurst for Sportsgirl
heels, Melissa (again!)


Meanwhile I'm in love with this Donna Karen bodysuit Elise Crombez is wearing in this editorial. Elise is also brilliant.

(courtesy of foto_decadent)

20 comments:

anya said...

Hey sweetie, let me know how the sale goes, I'm after a digital print silk dress/shirt as well! Good luck at the sale.

lacouturiernyc said...

darling. you are breathtakingly gorgeous. i love love love that first photo of you - the outfit, the lighting, your hair - all perfect!

Dane said...

That editorial is amazing, she is so so gorgeous. You too. =)

Caroline said...

oooh awesome bodysuit. is that avail for sale in the us or is that a vintage find? love bodysuits - except when u need to use the restroom! :)

Alicia said...

Beautiful post, love the mix of the ultra-femme blouse and the sad, wet concrete. Bitter sweet.

Platform Princess said...

My God, are you a real life person, or real life Barbie? Gorgeous! Fyi, amazing outfit.

Noemi Sunshine Ferst said...

Breathtaking!
love the bodysuit!
xx.

Fashion Tidbits said...

that is a totally sweet pic!

shimu's holiday said...

i love the first picture so much.
it's so pretty and feminine.

:)

Pan's Holiday

Lisa said...

oh my- i wish i could rock bodysuits like you!

and i wish i could wear something other than coat.pants.sweaters.boots.mitts. scarves all at once! ah it is cooooold.

i totally agree with evolving style!

i just go with my mood. whats around me. weather...

wearing all black or having one style can be boring!
got to keep it going.

look at your dancing skills!

x.

chloé mariya said...

love the outfit its great. classy and elegant and trendy

Mel Carrey said...

you look amazing. Great look !

frncs said...

You're so gorgeous, as is that outfit. It's outstanding.

Stompface said...

This outfit is stunning!!!

Just beautiful.

nikkimoose. said...

beautiful

rummage_it said...

Your pics are very pretty. I love your style, its simple and i would wear it any time. In your first picture, you look a lot like Blake Lively :D

rummage_it said...

Your picture is really pretty. I love your style, its simple and i would wear them...Your first picture looks similar to the actress Blake Lively. You have a great sense of style! Im going to use it as inspiration sometimes!

heleen db said...

It's actually ElisE Crombez, with an E. Not that I'm a model expert but she's from Belgium so our magazines are full with her :p

On a less "oh-i'm-such-a-smartass-note", I really love what you're wearing here.

heleen db said...

Oh but I see you got it right the second time. Neverrrrmind. :D

Julia said...

So beautiful blouse

Click Here