Monday

The Beach



I hate getting sunburnt so much. I once fell asleep in the sun when I was sixteen and almost needed to be hospitalised.... never again! Basically the skin on my chest was so badly burnt I had to wear ice-packs for three days and it flaked off about three layers in one go. Disgusting and painful... So now whenever Im off to the beach or out in the sun I need to have alot of cover-up and I'm certainly embracing a paler shade of skin. This kaftan is chic way to stay covered and comfortable in the sand. My friend Susie bought it for me in Marrakech - another destination on my 'must get to' list.
Tanning kills! Wear sunscreen!

Kaftan, Marrakech markets
sandals, sportgirl
gold bracelet, some shop in Sydney airport...

9 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

I like your blog.
Carlos
Portugal

Caroline said...

I've actually never been burnt before! weird, right? my skin just can't do it. but that dress on you is beautiful!

Liz CS C said...

It's the Australian sun. The skin cancer ads are getting to me. 30 SPF everyday.

Behind the Seams said...

came across your blog zanita.. ur just beautiful! added you to my list <3

http://theseams.blogspot.com/

Maria C said...

Zanita, coral looks amazing on you... i heart that kaftan!

Yep, our Aussie sun is a stinger!
Damn that busted ozone layer above us, damn it.

I feel your pain... I got badly burnt also... my nose, cheeks, backs and neck haven't recovered! I still have the tan marks or shall i say burn marks on my back..... and that was 2 years ago!

Fashion Tidbits said...

i love your care free style

Aly said...

I want a kaftan a far away market! That color looks perfect on you :)

AlicePleasance said...

The kaftan is wonderful, like the sandals too :-)

frncs said...

you look stunning, and it looks so effortless. x

Click Here