Thursday

Up Down

Photobucket
Photobucket
Busy morning today, I woke super early and went to the gym with a friend and then had to race home to ready for my fitting in North Sydney. I'm wearing an outrageous 11 outfits for one show! I'm sure i'll feel like I've run around the block a few times by the end of it - you really do expend loads of energy strutting up and down and changing all those times. Shows are still the most social kind of job you can do as a model so I'm certainly not complaining.
Heres an example of how I always wear heels for castings and carry flats to change into for walking the rest of the day. The beaded neck piece is actually a belt but looks totally bizarre when worn around the waist.  I love it though - it always give a summer ensemble that little extra something. Now I should be making the most of today and heading to the beach but its just so hot sitting on the bus...

Also I'm really on a roll with the DIY - about to embark on a new project involving STUDDING!

beaded belt (worn as necklace), Capital L
cardigan, Witchery
grey shirt, Funkulo
cutoff shorts, vintage Levis
heels, Nine West
shoes, Topshop
straw hat, Balinese markets

16 comments:

Haley said...

i love your necklace & your shoes!

Rachel said...

I LOVE your blog! and i especially love this outfit. the belt-as-necklace was a great idea :)

Sunshine said...

The beaded belt as a necklace is brilliant!
Beautiful outfit!
xx.

AlicePleasance said...

Love how the belt/necklace looks!

life . style . dissected said...

that necklace...is heaven. just so beautiful! best of luck with your show. i'm sure you'll be fabulous.

x
melissa

♥ fashion chalet said...

Happy to not be a goober alone, I bet we'd have a blast hanging out! :D

Zanita, great cardigan and I adore ("covet") your sea green shoes!!

xx

cleo said...

love love love:)you are my girl crush:)
loves
xoxox

Don't Be A Hero said...

I love this whole look

kinda makes me want to step outside my comfort zone and wear Something Other Than Black...

...probably wont happen :P

Lisa said...

i want those green shoes .
badly!


& that belt worn as a necklace.
so fun.

a perfect outfit for a afternoon picnic in the park.

x.

kr said...

aww i really wish you would video your DIYs! -kris l from lookbook :)

kat.george said...

Girl, I love that belt as necklace! Amazing!

I just found your blog and I love it!

xx

Marianne said...

Well I guess Im only repeating what the others have said, but the belt as a necklace looks really cool, and the topshop light green shoes makes me looooong for the summer!! :)

Lauren said...

The belt as a necklace looks so pretty. I love all your outfits. :)

x x x

nyree-rose said...

that is the cutest outfit

Wednesday, Juliet, India said...

Yes everyone has said this but... the belt as a necklace is genius!and that has got to be one of the most intense belts ever:)

Milk It Honey said...

so good

Click Here