Sweating Weather

Hot day and no castings means lunch in Hyde Park with my girlfriend Leia who is an Australian model I met while we were working in Hamburg together. We ordered a meal from the cafe near David Jones but when it arrived it was totally disgusting, I ended up with a salad drenched in so much vinegar I couldn't eat it and and Leias chips were undercooked and the sour cream over fermented. So we refused to pay! Go us!
Today I wore my super slouchy cotton pirate shirt, it was really sunny and I dont like to tan so the long sleeves were a good option. I love these Levis cuttoffs and I wear them alot so prepare for a few repeat performances by these babies.

shirt, vintage
grey tank top (worn underneath), target
shorts, vintage levis cutoffs
shoes, nine west


Lisa said...

heybeautiful girl!

love your style + blog.
so stunning.

LOVE your ed.
oh & those h&m boots are divine.

hope you're having a wonderful week.


vogue said...

love these shorts, where did you get them? ive been trying to find a pair of lee's like these, saw some at bondi markets a while ago and havnt seen any since!

Click Here