Thursday

Simple Looks

PhotobucketThis is what I wore after leaving the gym this morning, the belt is the silver version of the one I wore as a crown in posts previous. Pretty simple ensemble, had originally decided not to post a picture but then I was going through the shots and decided image was worth a mention, with the sunlight on the hair and all. I look like I'm thinking about something important too... poser! Occupational hazard of course.
I embarked on a little project this afternoon with a certain blogger who many of you might know, if it eventuates into something interesting I'll be sure to post about it.

singlet, H&M
shorts, vintage Levi cuttoffs
belt, Shakuhachi

2 comments:

Sunniva said...

I love this outfit on you! So laidback and cool. The belt is absolutely gorgeous <3

Stompface said...

Love a simple look. that belt is lovely.

Click Here