Saturday

PonyRyder Love!

Today I'm very excited because I've been featured on Pony Ryder as a new face! I've always been a follower of the blog and its such an honour to be interviewed and receive the praises of such a brilliant eye for talent. To see my interview click here
I love PonyRyder!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

So in today the sun is shining, then its not, then it is again, and then its not... considering this crazy spate of unusual weather we've been having in Sydney I've accommodated for all conditions  (rain or sun!) and worn this vintage Byblos one piece - such a fabulous find. As you can probably tell I'm in a very good mood!

one piece swimsuit, vintage Byblos
cutoff shorts, vintage Levis
sequin shoes, Palm beach shoes
chain necklace (worn as bracelet), second-hand

Also a BIG thankyou to Maria at Raver_Ria for her mention of me on her gorgeous blog. Your support means so much to me! 

21 comments:

She's Dressing Up said...

Amazing swimsuit! Your glittered pumps are great too

anya said...

You look lovely as always, even in something so simple. Congrats on the interview :)

Val said...

Congrats on being featured, and doubly congrats for being snapped by face hunter. You look gorgeous :]

I love your shoes.

lilienblaueleuchtreklame said...

I´m obsessed with your shoes.
And of course all the best for your future with your skyblue eyes :)

ryder said...

you are gorgeous ZANITA!!!

AlicePleasance said...

Congrats on the feature!

stylemagnet said...

You're gonna be a star, my dear :)

I am Dane. said...

Aww you are gorgeous, I cant believe you are 5'11.. wow! I sometimes wish I was taller, at 5'5 with a boyf at 6'4, I always feel so little.

Lisa said...

love the swimmers + gold shoes Zanita!

those are seriously too cool.

YAY congrats on PR - she is a wonderful friend + such an amazing girl!

i.love. all your shots.
your look + outlook on the modelling business is so refreshing.

you are a star.

x.

Hanna said...

thank you for your comment on my blog and for the tag, too! sorry for such a late reply, my commenting back is very bad)
I absolutely love your converse!
ps would you like a link exchange?

Stompface said...

I am loving that one piece. You look lovely.

Oh and those shoes are so so sparkly. Hot town.

I am checking out your interview immediately.

emma said...

ah this looks so good i love it, the bathing suit looks amzing with the shorts

Maria C said...

I love your outfit here, your shoes are a killer!!
Thank you for the mention in your post :) Trust me, you are going to be the next big thing!

SOS! said...

Cool runners!!

Igor+andré said...

oh my oh my gosh!!!
i completely love that first picture of you!
wow it is so fun and happy!
wow i'm smiling right now cause of it! haha
yay!

Sophie said...

I'm jealous! Enough said. :) What a ride you've had, I'm proud of you babe.

PUG and PIPS said...

you are totally a 90's supermodel in that hot one piece!

...and your pics make me miss Australia so much :(

P.S i'm totally linking you..x

E said...

That's a great outfit. The shoes totally make it.

♥ fashion chalet said...

Gold sneakers. That is the ultimate in cool. Love the one piece so very much with cut offs!! :)

xx

Recycled Runway said...

Love the shoes :)

GDW said...

just came across your blog and i am in love!
your outfits are great..thank you for so much inspiration!!!

...now...where can i get those shoes?!! haha

keep in touch
-GDW

Click Here