Tuesday

Morning Outfit

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketSo here's what I threw on for this mornings casting, I'm sort-of referencing Balenciaga f/w 07 with the jacket and I have to apologise for once again wearing the same heels, its just they are so comfortable and the only summer pair I have that slightly co-ordinates with this ensemble (but they don't really!!). Im in desperate need of footwear but due to irregular income I may need to wait a little longer (or hope the heel fairy leaves a pair of YSLs under my pillow).
Hope you like the scenery - standing on a storm water drain - if you look carefully in one of the shots you can see a little of the harbour bridge...but its tiny.

jacket, vintage
singlet, vintage
levis cuttoffs, vintage
heels, mollini

12 comments:

jaime. said...

YES, I love the Mickylicious poking out in the back ;)

yu shan said...

u look lovely, perfect casual chic. (:

Styleseeking Zurich said...

i know i already commented on this outfit on chictopia but let me just say again, i love your style soo much!!

Nesli

Chic said...

I loved your blog! you're gorgeous!!

ryder said...

very balenciaga, i agree. what castings did u go to?
i must say that i checked your book with model1. you look very fresh.

where can i see your polaroids? will you pls post them on ur blog?

alice said...

i love that blazer

PorcelainBlonde said...

I love your outfit, its gorgeous, especially the jacket! and you look great in it. You're beautiful :) Very fresh faced and so natural.

lulu said...

So fresh and clean!

Fashion Is Poison said...

you are really pretty :)

♥ fashion chalet said...

I gotta know... where can I get those heels??? You are a vision!!

xx

Eva said...

Loving this!

lolacola said...

i love the denim cuttoffs :) lovely

Click Here