Mesh Time

The boots in this shot are some of my favourites, for some reason I seem to be able to style them with almost everything in my wardrobe. I bought them from H&M in shanghai, they were the last pair left in the store and in my size! I've always thought of them as my lucky boots. You can see in the post below I'm wearing them in the editorial, the stylist really liked them and considering they really tied in the with the theme of the shoot included them in two of the images. The dress I got from, definately an Erin Wasson influenced number. Great time for any international buyers to purchase items from Australian websites while the Australian dollar is in the toilet! Its so tough for me right now, I wanted to have a spending frenzy on the other day but the conversion was going to kill my credit card!!!

mesh dress,
rubber boots, h&m


Vain said...


Can we do a feature on you for Vainzine?

Let me know if you are interested?


Blair Vainzine

Coco said...

I just went on Stylestalker to see if they still had that dress...only to be greeted by you on the front page! Thankfully they still have it. :)

Click Here