Cleo Shoot

Today I was working in Mosman shooting an editorial for Cleo with one of their fashion editors Marisa Fontana. Here are some pics of me getting my hair and make-up done (sit very still!) and some fabulous heels from Peeptoe I wore with one of the looks. I cant wait to see how completed shoot comes together but the issue isn't released until mid January and I'll probably be in london by then... The style of the shoot was exactly what I need in my book, very fresh, not over-accessorised (thanks Marisa!) and I even had a male model 'accessory' (see above) but anymore than that you'll all just have to wait for the issue to be released!


Lisa said...


ah so glamorous!
i so want to be you ;)

so fun (!!!)

hope you have a wonderful weekend.


ps- i love aa basics. ah SO much.

stylemagnet said...

i saw a comment from you in wendy's blog, and immediately recognized your name: we're friends on chictopia. i like what i see, so you've been added to my blogroll, missy :)

Click Here