Monday

Belt Crown

PhotobucketPhotobucket
So today Im wearing a belt converted in a crown, which was very creative of me. The belt is by australian label Shakuhachi (great clothes!) and I have it in a silver colour as well. As you can see I'm experiencing a few teething problems with the camera. I have a little Sony Cybershot which takes OK pictures but my flatmate has a Nikon D80 and I'm really haven't mastered the functions to take the most effective photo. For now i maintain that blurry photos have a certain romance to them...
Just got back from my spin class and now I have the day to myself, probably going to stick close to home because I dealt out way to much cash over the weekend. Might do some creative collage for my blog. Meanwhile, I found this great song with Obama - Here Hope he doesn't become a puppet of the system.
slouch knit shirt, H&M
grey marle singlet dress, H&M
belt worn as crown/headpiece, Shakuhachi
heels, Nine West

10 comments:

stylemagnet said...

This outfit is fantastic, my dear.

goldenfiddle said...

the blurry is kind of more fun. you could a do series with interesting background patterns. the ivy works well in this one.

Bettina said...

I love this outfit! Especially the DIY headband!

Igor+andré said...

wow, wonderful crown.
i just stumbled on to your blog.
it's quite wonderful. :)

Susanna-Cole said...

Beautiful ouftit and photos, love how well fitted it is, and the belt turned headband is absolutely fabulous, I love interesting head pieces! :)

xoxo,
S-C

Stompface said...

Oh, I am in love with that first picture. You look like you are straight out of a fairytale! Fantastic belt/crown.

Stompface said...

Holy moly! I was born in King edward memorial! that really tripped me out when I read that. I was thinking....how does she know??

We probably do know some of the same people. Perth is so small like that.

Well you clearly have awesome taste then! I can see you have awesome taste in fashion too!

x

ryder said...

great idea!

vogue said...

you have great style! nice to see an aussie doing well :)

Marlboro Martini said...

Haha, love the crown- amazing

Click Here