Friday

Premier Fantasy

Photobucket
Photobucket

Its always been a bit of a pipe dream of mine to go to red carpet events and rub shoulders with all the hottest celebrities so when it come to evaluating sassy little dresses from the S/S 09 show season one of the questions I've been asking myself is "Would I wear it to a movie premier?". Above are a few of my favourites, at the moment I'm into shoulder action, bows, frills, feathers, sequins, studs and short as possible!

Photobucket
Pretty uninspired today as its really overcast and I may be slightly hungover. Thought I'd wear a little colour to brighten things up.

knit, H&M
trousers, tailored in Bangkok
shoes, converse
bag, second-hand


(source, style.com)

2 comments:

neuronicmaniac said...

lovely pic Sue

pennerad said...

I love the look, especially the trousers; looks so effortlessly put together!

Click Here